2020 Summer Camp
June 8 – July 31
9 AM – 3 PM | $295 per each full week
Join us this Summer for a camp experience like no other! Boys and girls ages 6-16 are encouraged to join us for lessons led by our experienced staff. Regardless of level of play, all athletes are sure to leave our camp a better player. Don’t forget: Ask about before & after care, as well as sibling discounts!
Sign up before June 8th and save!
All registrations before June 8th, 2020 will be discounted to a rate of $250 per week. Sign up early and save!
2020 Summer Camps Schedule*
June 8 – June 12 | 9 AM – 3 PM
Coaches will be intentionally working with individual players on their offensive and defensive skills. Agility stations will be incorporated to improve footwork and mobility.
June 15 – June 19 | 9 AM – 3 PM
Coaches will cover all aspects of the game, with more emphasis on hitting. We want to make sure the kids are getting lots of hacks early on to get their groove back.
June 22 – June 26| 9 AM – 3 PM
Coaches will be covering all aspects of the game with more emphasis on the defensive side. We want to make sure the kids understand the proper mechanics of defense as well as positioning on the field.
June 29 – July 3| 9 AM – 3 PM
This week will include fun competitions each day for a chance to win special prizes. Coaches will incorporate the skills learned throughout the clinic to build consistency and improve overall level of play.
July 6 – July 10 | 9 AM – 3 PM
Coaches will focus on emphasizing the fundamentals of pitching and catching. With drills focused on improving skills in these categories, as well as building overall skills to help raise individual level of play.
July 13 – July 17| 9 AM – 3 PM
Athletes will be using skills and drills from the previous weeks to compete for prizes. Special focus on all-around skills and level of play.
July 20 – July 24 | 9 AM – 3 PM
Athletes will be focusing on improving their swings through lots of reps. Coaches will be focused on developing an approach at the plate.
July 27 – July 31| 9 AM – 3 PM
This last week of camp will cover all material discussed in the last 7 weeks. Capping off the summer with fun competitions that will test each players competitiveness and work ethic.
Summer Camp Bundle
June 8 – July 31 | 9 AM – 3 PM
Register for all 8 weeks of camp and save! Summer Camp Bundle includes all 8 weeks of camp at a discounted rate through a one-time only payment!
Food & Beverages:
Athletes are asked to provide their own water, snacks and lunch each day. Hit Factory will have water and other beverages available for purchase in the lobby should any athlete desire.
What to bring:
Athletes are required to bring their own glove, bat, helmet, and batting gloves (if preferred). We recommend athletic running shoes and athletic attire as well. Please no cleats.
- Requiring prepaid payment to ensure capacity limits and decrease contact for check in
- Limited attendance for greater distances between players
- Additional cleaning of frequently touched surfaces throughout the day
- Continuous hand washing and sanitation use
- Screening all campers and staff for symptoms daily upon arrival, as feasible, campers with symptoms will be asked to leave immediately
- We encourage anyone who is sick to stay home
- No spectators allowed in the cage area. Participating athletes ONLY allowed in the area of the cages until further notice
- Coaches will modify camp activities so players work on individual skills frequently and coaches may also put players into small groups that remain together and work through stations, rather than switching groups or mixing groups
- (Before Care available starting at 7:30 AM)
- 8:45-9:00 – Campers arrive
- 9:00-9:30 – Dynamic stretching/warm up
- 9:30-9:35 – Water break
- 9:35-9:45 – Break into groups for Baseball Stations (8:1 ratio of campers to coaches)
- 9:45-10:30 – Speed/agility stations
- 10:30-12:00 – Baseball Stations (offense or defense drills)
- 12:00-12:30 – Lunch
- 12:30-12:50 – Free time/water break
- 12:50-1:00 – Stretch/warm up
- 1:00-2:00 – Baseball Stations (offense or defense competitions)
- 2:00-2:50 – Games/competitions
- 2:50-3:00 – Closing remarks from coaches
- 3:00-3:15 – Camper pick up
- (After Care available. Please contact us with exact time of pick up)
A. Athletes are required to bring their own glove, bat, helmet, and batting gloves (if preferred). We recommend wearing athletic running shoes and athletic attire as well. Please no cleats. We also ask that all athletes arrive each day with plenty of water, snacks and a lunch. Water and other beverages will be available for purchase should any athlete desire.
Q. What does a regular day at camp look like?
A. Athletes arrive starting at 8:45 AM each day. Every morning, campers will be divided into groups to begin a dynamic stretching routine. We have an 8:1 ratio of athletes to coaches throughout the entirety of camp. Groups will then take part in various hitting or fielding drills throughout the morning before breaking for lunch. After lunch, athletes break back into groups for additional hitting or fielding drills followed by afternoon games and competitions. Camp ends at 3:00 PM each day.
Q. Do you offer early drop-off for campers?
A. Yes, athletes can be dropped off at the facility as early as 7:30 AM. If an earlier drop off time is required, please send us an email 24 hours in advance so we may plan accordingly.
Q. With my work schedule, I am not able to pick my child up at 3:00 PM. Am I able to pick them up later?
A. Yes! There will always be a member of our coaching staff at the front desk for late pick up. We ask that you please let us know your exact time of pick up with at least 6 hours of advanced notice so that we may plan accordingly. Please call, email or speak to a member of our coaching staff at morning drop off to confirm the pick up time.
Q. What if I have to cancel or change the date of a camp?
A. Please let us know of the change in schedule as soon as possible. We are happy to put a credit towards one of our future camps or offer a full refund!
Q. Is every week the same or are the weeks different?
A. Each week will build on the skills learned in the previous weeks camp, helping to further develop our athletes level of play on a daily and weekly basis. Over the course of the full camp, athletes will be improving in all aspects of the game, with special emphasis placed on new skillsets each week with the help of our guest coaches.